JOB TITLE: Intern/On-the-job Trainee
LOCATION: Cebu City, Philippines
REPORTS TO: Development Team
Founded in 1998, the Coastal Conservation and Education Foundation (CCEF) (www.coast.ph) is a non-government organization dedicated to coastal resource management (CRM). The CRM activities focus on the management of coral reefs and other coastal and marine ecosystems through establishments of marine protected areas (MPAs), research and monitoring for informed decision-making, capacity and constituency building for conservation and management through training and education, public-private partnerships, and community organization and development.
CCEF accepts interns in different aspects and fields including administration and accounting. In line with this, we are looking for a knowledgeable, responsible, trustworthy, and dedicated individual to assist the Foundation in recording, preparing and journalizing receipts and disbursements, filing, inventory, and other related functions.
Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy and Resource Mobilization Plan that covers:
• Marketing the image of CCEF in the Philippines and abroad to improve on organizational visibility; raising awareness on the organization’s work, goals and financial needs;
• Assist in writing articles for our social media platforms (facebook, linkedin, newsletters)
• Developing and marketing new business opportunities to support CCEF programs and projects (e.g., education/training program; MPA tourism/voluntourism packages);
• Developing and managing marketing and resource mobilization budget and use metrics to track performance and progress;
• Assist in writing of monthly e-newsletter, annual reports, and other fundraising and marketing materials (such as brochures, press releases, blogs, and/or web articles) to promote organizational activities or events, market or advertise fundraising events;
• Manage donor communications and administration activities; cultivate and grow donor base, supporters and advocates;
• To fundraise for CCEF through donor mapping and database cleansing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current undergraduate of BS Marketing, Communications, Advertising Arts or other similar fields.
• Willing to learn and good communications skills
• Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Good English speaking and writing skills and is a confident speaker
• Passionate for the marine and coastal resources and the environment
Please submit applications to Mr. Lloyd Yosoya (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Ms. Alyza Tan (email@example.com). Applications should include: a short cover letter and an updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be called back for an interview.