JOB TITLE: Visual Communications Intern
LOCATION: Cebu City, Philippines
REPORTS TO: Communications and Development Officer
Founded in 1998, the Coastal Conservation and Education Foundation (CCEF) (www.coast.ph) is a non-government organization dedicated to coastal resource management (CRM). The CRM activities focus on the management of coral reefs and other coastal and marine ecosystems through establishments of marine protected areas (MPAs), research and monitoring for informed decision-making, capacity and constituency building for conservation and management through training and education, public-private partnerships, and community organization and development.
• Assist in the creation of collaterals such as certificates, tarpaulins, and other IEC materials
• Assist in event organizing and secretariat
• Provide good quality output/ layout and design consistent with CCEFs branding
• Creation of electronic media collaterals such as powerpoints, social media posters, assist in video editing, and others
• Assist in the creation of interactive materials for IEC such as comics and leaflets
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current undergraduate or graduate student in Advertising Arts, Fine Arts, Information Technology, and other similar fields
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Adaptive and flexible. Willing to learn new skills quickly.
• Proficiency in software applications such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
• Basic proficiency in the use and application of the English language; proven ability to communicate in a clear, effective and concise manner;
• Positive and progressive outlook; willing to learn and eager to work to agreed targets. Disciplined and organized in executing assignments and plans.
Please submit applications Alyza Noelle Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Communications and Development Officer and CC email@example.com. Applications should include a short cover letter and an updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be called back for an interview.